Official Tucson monthly Cruiser cruise thread, check here for details (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was good to see Scott, his wife, Alvin and his daughter Zoe all the diehards. It is only a matter of time before we get more people coming. It will be good to see more LC's lined up. If my GC trip falls through I will make the trip up to Tempe next week with Alvin.

Ross

MaddBaggins said:
I'm coming up for sure and Scott and Ross are maybes.

It looks like I will be out for this one. I simply have too much to try to get done before I leave for Burningman at the end of the month.

Do me a favor Alvin, grab my shirt when you are there and I will get it from you on the 2nd Friday down here.

I got your shirt Scott, looks like our next meet will be Sept. 9th. Later

Our best gathering yet!
We had Ross in his wifes 4Runner with his daughters
Scott with his wife (in an Astrovan...) :eek:
Kyle with his 80
John and his son in an 80
and me.
Kyle and John, glad you guys came out to hang with us diehards. It was good to meet you John, now you can quit lurking on this board and introduce yourself :D
I look forward to an even better turnout next month :bounce2:

Just a reminder, I'll be out Oct 14th looking for a place to put my thumb :eek:
Hope to see some of you from southern AZ come out to hang. You don't have to be in the club to come out, just bring your Toyota 4wd and something to drink.

I will be there. I might even bring my 40 along this time. I got sidetracked on my rebuild project and it is actually all together right now.

I'll be there too.

Ross

just-john said:
meet this friday tucson coming from chandler any body want a ride and which
exit do i get off on

That would be awesome if some PHX folks came down!!!!
Easiest route would be to get off at the Speedway exit and make a left, cruise into town about 8 miles( thats a guess) to just a little past Swan. The lot is not as big and well lit as in Tempe but its home :D

I'll have my daughter along and the DVD player

I was a little late starting down your way got there about 8:30 .Everybody must have gone home early still a nice ride in the rain and gas is about -13 cents lessi
tucson.I'll come down again when you think have a get together that last more than a couple of hours

I'm sorry I missed you John, I had to get home a bit early.

Ross

just-john said:
I was a little late starting down your way got there about 8:30 .Everybody must have gone home early still a nice ride in the rain and gas is about -13 cents lessi
tucson.I'll come down again when you think have a get together that last more than a couple of hours

There is usually on 3-4 of us that show and we typically hang until 8:30 or 9. Sorry we missed you John.

Nice to meet you Kent! Come out again, it was cool seeing a 60 out there. :cheers:

Last edited:
Fri meet and greet

Thanks for the enthusiasm and thanks for being there on Fri night. I know it was not a pretty night what with the rain and all but I enjoyed it. and you will see me again next month also. And I'll keep watching the lists to see if there are any runs coming up that I can make.

Kent

Looks like I won't be able to make it to the next 3 meetings.
Nov. I will be hunting
Dec. I join the snip club on that day, I will be home recouping from surgery
Jan. I will be neck deep in inventory at work

See you guys in Feb. I hope you all still get together. :cheers:

I won't be making it to the meet this week, will be out of town. Catch you guys next month.

Ross

I really thought that I posted to this as well, but Ann and I will be out of town this weekend also, and will not be able to attend.

Ross, Scott, we are the 3 diehards and none of us will be there. This will be the month that a bunch of people finally come out and we won't be there. That's kinda funny

Fri night

Damn... I won't be able to make it either. Sorry everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom