Official Sign Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
The list keeps growing.
1. mwalls54
2. cruiser88(Chris Gunn)
3. Toyonka
4. Riad
5.wv_lx450
6. lurch
7.FZJ80ismybaby
8. Landwagon(Tim Harris)
9. Fatfish
10. Steve Harris
11.Todd Kingsberry
12 Aaron Williams
13 Eric Putnam
14 toy4xfun
15 Landcruiser1988
16 bogus1 (from southern california)
17 wv_cruiser (from Morgantown....sweet 80)
18 GR8WHTCRZR

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be in..what does it entail of me?

At this point we just need a show of hands/commitment. The thread starter is going to approach TLCA about getting us legal:D.

Then we go from there as far as cub logos,club fees,meeting ,wrenching and wheeling times.

:)It will be kept simple...hopefully good fun:bounce::bounce2:

I may be in..what does it entail of me?

Last edited:
Im interested!:bounce: I thought about trying do the same thing when I moved out here, just never got around to it. I might know someone who would be interested that's not on Ih8mud (I think). I see you've found Toyonka, My screen name on jeepnwv.com "Toyology" and thats where I met Toyonka.

Let me know if I can help, I was a member of High Desert Cruisers in ABQ NM beofer I moved here. So I've got somewhat of an idea of what goes on in a chapter.

I've got Dan Cava Toyota (Farimont WV) talked into a 20% discount for TLCA members, you just have to show an up-to-date member ship card to get it. This could be used to promote club membership.:)

Steve

:bounce::bounce2:
Im interested!:bounce: I thought about trying do the same thing when I moved out here, just never got around to it. I might know someone who would be interested that's not on Ih8mud (I think). I see you've found Toyonka, My screen name on jeepnwv.com "Toyology" and thats where I met Toyonka.

Let me know if I can help, I was a member of High Desert Cruisers in ABQ NM beofer I moved here. So I've got somewhat of an idea of what goes on in a chapter.

I've got Dan Cava Toyota (Farimont WV) talked into a 20% discount for TLCA members, you just have to show an up-to-date member ship card to get it. This could be used to promote club membership.:)

Steve

mwalls54 Thank you for all your work in this up to date. I will give Tim a call tonight just to make sure all is well. For some reason he has not been on? I think we have 8 now which was more than I could have hoped for;)

Ok I have been talking to one of the TLCA Officers about getting us started. Here is what we need. President, TLCA Delegate, Alternate Delegate, Club Contact (for toyota trails listing), Buld Distribution Contact, and a Address for the club. We need this before we can become a TLCA Chapter.
With the ones that are willing to sign up how many are TLCA members? You can pm your name and address and TLCA number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom