Official Project Thread for Mikesta's 1964 FJ45 LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more.
frames_006.JPG
frames_016.JPG

Took 5 hours to move, clean, read about the paint, mix and shoot 2 coats. I need to go back tomorrow or later tonight and touch up a couple spots.

Here is a link to pictures of the Trailer. I don't want to post any more non LV pictures here.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=174956

Frame.
019.jpg
020.jpg
025.jpg

Frame in Primer.. Paint later this week.
040.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg

Looking NICE!!! Yeah the hoists come in handy! Best $200 I've ever spent! Loading Jetskis, picking up heavy ass trashcans full of rusted LV parts.....Uh....yeah, you name it and they're worth it!

Good progress on that frame! The Trailer is sweeet!!!!!

Any bites on the drivetrain out of your 80'? Looking for complete motor-trans/xfer along with all the lil doo-dads for my FJ45LV.

-Jeff

Looking NICE!!! Yeah the hoists come in handy! Best $200 I've ever spent! Loading Jetskis, picking up heavy ass trashcans full of rusted LV parts.....Uh....yeah, you name it and they're worth it!

Good progress on that frame! The Trailer is sweeet!!!!!

Any bites on the drivetrain out of your 80'? Looking for complete motor-trans/xfer along with all the lil doo-dads for my FJ45LV.

-Jeff

Yes, I use mine for everything. A front end loader would be better, but the hoist is more in my budget.

Yes I do still have the complete drivetrain. I can go out there right now and start er up. I've driven it around too.... It feels much tighter than my old 40th Anny did. Let me know if you want it.

Update - Today I put the frame in paint. 1 More coat and the frame will be done. I put the bike frame in paint too. Here are some pictures. While painting my hose poped the gun off and broke my pressure guage assembly so I had to run down and get another regulator and some more paint for next weekends work (more painting).
cycle frame 018.jpg
cycle frame 008.jpg
cycle frame 006.jpg

I will take that as a no.. I sent you a mail too..

Oh, yea, I'll take em! The tow truck is acting up though. Can you time it Bull? I have a light and believe all it needs is a good timing. I'll pay your hourly rate if so.

The frame looks nice. I remember the day I finally got my frame painted. I felt kind of like winning a contest of something. Thought it would never happen. I have realized with health and family issues these projects take a lot longer than I thought. Looks like you are getting some nice tools and you definitely understand the concept of spending good money to buy good tools. Junk never does pay. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom