Official BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it broke down to about 5k in parts and $2500 in labor. That 5k includes my new bumper that's in the works....and I should have it before Mardi Krawl

Oh ok. That's awesome. Usually the insurance companies won't cover aftermarket parts like bumpers and whatnot. I imagine you could sell your current bumper to someone who doesn't want the light hoops or is willing to fix it.

Oh ok. That's awesome. Usually the insurance companies won't cover aftermarket parts like bumpers and whatnot. I imagine you could sell your current bumper to someone who doesn't want the light hoops or is willing to fix it.
Yeah the bumper is kind of bent and twisted on the passenger side and the bottom mounts are bent. if anyone wants it they are more than welcome to have it for a small fee. The guy who came out here to look at my truck actually called Relentless to see how much my bumper cost to add it into the price.

Oh ok I gotcha. Well that's awesome that they are covering it. They are probably glad you had it because it probably saved your truck from being tore up real bad if not totaled.

Oh ok I gotcha. Well that's awesome that they are covering it. They are probably glad you had it because it probably saved your truck from being tore up real bad if not totaled.
Yeah the guy driving the Dodge said he hit me going between 35 and 45. Moved my truck back about 4 ft front the impact. I was in park when he hit me.

Well it broke down to about 5k in parts and $2500 in labor. That 5k includes my new bumper that's in the works....and I should have it before Mardi Krawl

That's what I like......someone who is thiking correctly in these situations. :D

!!!Blaze has been found!! Thanks to all that helped!!

Last edited:
Finally got my truck back!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430516819.591642.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430516837.304928.jpg

I got a whole new bumper. I got the bumper 8 weeks ago in time for Mardi Krawl.....but the shop ended up taking 6 more weeks than they told me.

Well I have to bring the truck back in tomorrow. They forgot a ton of clips on my truck along with spilled paint on on of my rims and decided to just set my leds in my fog light holes but not bolt them down. Extremely crappy service at this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom