Official August 406 Cruisers Club Meeting- Mark's In and Out Beefburgers! NEXT WEDNESDAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friends, I hope you have been enjoying the summer... mines seems like its been FLYING by. After dodging the Chevy at Dairy Queen and having a BLAST with the Helena Crew it is almost time for our August 406 Criuser meeting at the one and only Mark's In and Out Beefburgers in Livingston. As a club we usually meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month, but Mark's is closed on Tuesdays. So, we are going to move our August meeting to Wednesday August 9th.

Mark's is a classic Montana hot spot with burgers, fries, shakes etc. It located about a mile or so off the interstate in Livingston. So shine up your Toyota and meet us at Mark's next WEDNESDAY evenging for a summer classic food stop, Cruisers, connecting with old friends and making some new ones. As always kids are welcomed as are well behaved pets!

We will grab food around 6ish and try to start our meeting across the street in the park area closer to 7:15... depending on the line, there is always a line.

We will discuss:

• New club business
  • Discuss the need for Officers on the leadership team (several people are transitioning out in September).
  • Septembers Member Only BBQ
  • Trail rides (Blue Lake that same weeekend).
  • Tech Questions
  • New member vote in (you need a sponsor, you must have attended one club event and a meeting).
  • Anything else that comes up.
When: August 9th
Time: Dinner 6ish with our Official Meeting starting between 7:00-7:30 depending on how things go.
Where: Marks In & Out Beefburgers in Livingston MT. Here's a Map
Why: It's summer in Montana, we are Cruiserheads, Mark's In & Out is awesome.

We hope to see you there.

62408213_2541893215829977_7488105661864083456_n-1.jpg

I have never been to a meet, but its about time. Back into driving my 60. New 98 4Runner for my gal a week ago. Bauser, I may need you as a sponsor (he knows me from a dozen yrs ago.....right Jon :) I'm old and decrepit now at 72, but get out a lot. Live in the woods south of Bozone.

I'm in for Mark's In and Out! Can't wait.

Dang! I just found out that I am working on Wednesday night. Enjoy! The place does not disappoint and the meetups are always fun!

For clarity the meeting this month AUGUST, is WEDNESDAY NIGHT, not Tuesday. Sorry we had some confusion on the email.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom