Official 37" and up picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

37" Trxus, Slee 6" lift
attachment.php

attachment.php

37.6" Tractors :grinpimp:
Tractor Tires.jpg

What are your specs on the lift??

I am not really sure. This is Clownmidget's old 80. I think it has 6 inch slee's, 1 inch spacers, and 1 1/2 inch body lift to accommodate for the larger exhaust.

I am not really sure. This is Clownmidget's old 80. I think it has 6 inch slee's, 1 inch spacers, and 1 1/2 inch body lift to accommodate for the larger exhaust.

The one he 3 linked right??

You're trimmed in the back too it looks like ?

I did trim the rear but it wasn't needed and way to much work for what was gained. I really wouldn't recommend it unless you are planning on going farther than I did. I shaved off 3/4" - 1"

Good eye, though!:cheers:

I did trim the rear but it wasn't needed and way to much work for what was gained. I really wouldn't recommend it unless you are planning on going farther than I did. I shaved off 3/4" - 1"

Good eye, though!:cheers:

I wouldn't recomend it either unless you like starting your truck on fire :) I have only a day or so into doing my rears, and 3 months into reparing the damage from the fire.

Last edited:
That's bad looking.... what kind of mesh did you use for the grill??[/QUOTE

Thank You! I actually used some expanded steel that I had laying around. I was worried until I got it painted. Then it turned out looking quite nice. :)

Year - 95
Lift - FOR Gen II (3.5")
Shocks - FOR Gen II
Bumpstops- 2" drops
Body Lift - None
Trimming - Rear quarters (for tube bumper)
Tires- 37x12.5x16 Trxus
Rims- Stock
Spacers- 1"
OCG 053109 Squeeze.jpg
OCG Rock Pile 110610.jpg

Year - 95
Lift - FOR Gen II (3.5")
Shocks - FOR Gen II
Bumpstops- 2" drops
Body Lift - None
Trimming - Rear quarters (for tube bumper)
Tires- 37x12.5x16 Trxus
Rims- Stock
Spacers- 1"

Are you running aftermarket rear control arms, front tie rods or anything else ? I don't see you moaning about bent suspension components really.

both poser pic's

2nd pic on 38x12.5x15 tsls 6" slees, 2" body lift

1st pic on 37x12.5x16.5 4" slees, 2" body lift (current)

The rig handled the 38's fine, but the in cab road noise made it sound like you were in a prop plane.

No spacers in either, but I plan for possibly a 1" spacer in the front
current 80.jpg
FJ Side pass front 071810.jpg

1st pic on 37x12.5x16.5 4" slees, 2" body lift (current)

That's at least 3 or 4 of us on the hummer tires, I know one more guy in TAC that is going to them on his 80, and another in GCC doing the same.

I'm thinking about running the hummer tires myself, found a guy on eBay that has them and wheels and will send me 5 mounted and balanced with 85% treed, shipped for 1100, unless my buddy and I both order a set then he will send um at 950 for for 5 mounted and balanced to my door!!! Cant beet that price!!!

I'm thinking about running the hummer tires myself, found a guy on eBay that has them and wheels and will send me 5 mounted and balanced with 85% treed, shipped for 1100, unless my buddy and I both order a set then he will send um at 950 for for 5 mounted and balanced to my door!!! Cant beet that price!!!

What wheels? Are they recentered Hummer beadlocks? Flat centers or pressed? Are they powdercoated? 8 bolt or 12? ect. ect.

Trailworthy has the best prices I've been able to find anywhere. I actually bought mine from a different source for a little cheaper, and thought I had 85% tread tires, until I cut one with my rear bumper, and replaced them with a couple from trailworthy that still had the mold flags on them. They're much deeper tread. I got lucky and was driving through so didn't have to mess with shipping 2 tires, as shipping 2 tires is as much as shipping 4.
trailworth 5 rims.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom