Official 2017 Turf-n-Surf November 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

B9C506C5-8C57-4DE5-86A3-1D4F58C8461E.jpeg
Champing at the bit...

I have some extra fire wood if anyone needs some. Had a local guy bring some out to the beach. It seems a little damp though. Couldn't get it going tonight but I blame exhaustion after a long very hilly drive and the fact that some burgers were calling my name and took priority

All packed...be there hi noon...
20171109_211738.jpg

Made it to the beach by 8ish. Pretty quiet tonight, but supposedly there are only 80 overnights available tomorrow morning at 7 on a first come basis for Friday night. Staying at a hotel, so no worries here.

Sand seems a bit deeper and softer than recent years, though part of that was my not airing down from normal 40psi. Still made it in fine for a beer, campfire and chat with @cme4lyt

Finally leaving. Might be there by dark.

Does anybody have a camping reservation for Saturday night they won't be using?

I have some extra fire wood if anyone needs some. Had a local guy bring some out to the beach. It seems a little damp though. Couldn't get it going tonight but I blame exhaustion after a long very hilly drive and the fact that some burgers were calling my name and took priority

I’m at Pismo, would love some of that wood ! 415-720-5194 my cell, I’m just South and behind the main camp where Seth is set up. Green 80 with Tepui rtt

Thanks, Jonathan

Does anybody have a camping reservation for Saturday night they won't be using?

I know someone in SF who has a Sat reservation that he’s not using. Call me at Pismo and I’ll try hook you guys up.

Jonathan 415-720-5194c

It will just be doing a day run with the girls this year... Long story.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
Save some sand for me.
This is my rig.
20160417_192902.jpg

Last edited:
lol...that was me about to set
Up camp right next to you...wind was brutal!! Nice 60!
Thanks. You should have hung around It is calm now, the wind made everything a little tougher and sandier today!

I miss the days when I was stationed in Lompoc. Wheel safe! don't drive too drunk!

I'm having a blast with you all.

Is anyone selling cool patches out here?
20171111_134641.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning or something.

080CF411-7B04-47DA-8DE4-0FD44F386008.jpeg
590989A7-A4D3-4D48-BE28-F8C1A3EB1F8A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom