Off topic: bed liner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pitch

Driving from the 2nd row
SILVER Star
Threads
Picked up a Tundra this week, and want a spray-in liner. Anyone have a recommendation for a tough, UV-stable option? North Valley or NorAZ preferred.

Doing it yourself or having it done? Any reason you're not considering an insert type.

I recommend these guys: Do all of our stock unit bedliners

Inyati Bedliners North Phoenix  

Saved to your Map

Website
Directions
4.312 Google reviews

loading_24.gif

Truck accessories store in Phoenix, Arizona
This shop offers sprayed-in bed liners for trucks & SUVs, plus custom treatments.
Address: 1515 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Hours:
Open today · 8AM–4PM
Wednesday 8AM–4PM
Thursday 8AM–4PM
Friday 8AM–4PM
Saturday 8AM–1PM
Sunday Closed
Monday 8AM–4PM
Tuesday
(4th of July)
8AM–4PM
Hours might differ
Suggest an edit
Phone: (623) 582-2829

Having it done.

No drop-ins because they trap water and debris, causing rust. This happened on my last truck.

FWIW - Had an Inyati bedliner in our last truck. Highly recommend, bed was protected and still looked good after 10 years.

Picked up a Tundra this week, and want a spray-in liner. Anyone have a recommendation for a tough, UV-stable option? North Valley or NorAZ preferred.

X2 for Inyati, my friend has a Tundra and his is holding up great after 5 years! Looks really nice and has been used for all kinds of projects from bricks, to tree clippings. I had never heard of them before but would recommend them. They have a facility in north Phoenix just google maps Injati.

X3 on Inyati, used them in a fleet of work trucks, great work, lasted through a ton of abuse.

Overwhelmed, by the support this group has for Inyati, Thank you very much. I am leaving in a few hrs to drive to North Nevada to pickup my FJ60 and will be attended some of your gatherings. Back to bedliners though. I have been with Inyati for 9 years and couple years ago bought into the company/family.

Pitch if you do decide to go with Inyati please call Brigitte or Denver store managers at Deer Valley. I will inform them to apply a discount to you liner, let them know you spoke to Barry Henderson , For the rest the members maybe at a monthly meeting I can talk to some and we can arrange all CSC members receive a discount at Inyati Bedliner stores across the valley.

Many thanks gentlemen.

I think I am in for Inyati! I am guessing I will do it in the next month, so long as I don't melt when I head downhill to the Valley. Thanks for the great feedback from CSC, and the potential hookup from @BushmanAZ !!

It might rain by then. Inyati has worked well for Turtleback.

Overwhelmed, by the support this group has for Inyati, Thank you very much. I am leaving in a few hrs to drive to North Nevada to pickup my FJ60 and will be attended some of your gatherings. Back to bedliners though. I have been with Inyati for 9 years and couple years ago bought into the company/family.

Pitch if you do decide to go with Inyati please call Brigitte or Denver store managers at Deer Valley. I will inform them to apply a discount to you liner, let them know you spoke to Barry Henderson , For the rest the members maybe at a monthly meeting I can talk to some and we can arrange all CSC members receive a discount at Inyati Bedliner stores across the valley.

Many thanks gentlemen.

Do you have a shop in Tucson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom