Off Road Trails / Forest Service Road - Orange County (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bone stock going though cleaghorn. Scraped my rear bumper, but no real damage. Picked the wrong path and it was a challenge.

IMG_88360352630764.jpeg

IMG_88376456909328.jpeg

Indian Truck Trail off the 15 freeway is a climb, but the trail is mellow. Once you hang a right onto Main divide you can reach Santiago Peak which is the highest peak in OC.

I also recommend the Azusa OHV park in the San Gabriel mountains. Its off the 210. 8 bucks to get in and has everything from super mild sandy washes, shallow and deep stream crossings, mud, steep rocky techy climbs. Best 8 bucks you'll ever spend and your instagram will be on fire.

Ran North Main Divide to Indian Truck Trail last weekend. Beautiful out there. Trail is super mellow but had a good time none the less. One spot was a bit washed out and had a nice little up his rock ledge to get up. Made it fine, was fun to pick a nice line up though and mess around on. Going to go run it again today I think for a quickie this AM.

Headed for Alabama hills next weekend, holler if any of you guys are out that way!

Cheers!

Did Cleghorn and Pilot rock this past weekend. Was supposed to do Dishpan as well but ran out of time. The big ledge towards the beginning of Pilot Rock (forget the name of the obstacle) is now gone so fairly easy now.
cleghorn.jpg

pilot.jpg

Nice photos. I'll be doing camping out near Pioneertown Friday night. Saturday morning i'll head up Burns Canyon to big bear, then down to crestline and onto Pilot and cleghorn and eventually hit the 15. Should be a nice long day.

If you see this old beauty out there, give me a wave.

IMG_4596
IMG_4600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom