For Sale Odds and Ends - cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The locking hubs should be considered spares as one the Asco hubs is broken. The Warn appears complete but I cannot vouch for it's true condition. $10.00 per pair plus shipping.

Heater / Vent hoses are mostly intact. Given their age, I'd score them a 6-7 out of 10 for condition. $10.00 plus shipping.

License plate lights are rough. The glass lense(s) are good as is the rubber gasket. Chrome housing units are rusty on the inside. $10.00 plus shipping.

Axle assembly to be sold as a complete unit. They are in very good condition. Pre '76 coarse spine front axle. Shipping will be the thing on this... I haven't had any luck selling these and hate the thought of taking them to the recycling unit but I don't want to take them across country. Best offer or trade?

IMG_20180403_135545290.jpg

IMG_20180403_135525362.jpg

IMG_20180403_135518141.jpg

IMG_20180403_135556392.jpg

IMG_20180403_135510202.jpg

FWIW - I have a spare ASCO outer cover to replace the broken one on your manual hubs if that is all that is required to make your hubs functional
as a pair.

$10. for the ASCO hubs? I'll take them.

I'm sending a PM

FWIW - I have a spare ASCO outer cover to replace the broken one on your manual hubs if that is all that is required to make your hubs functional
as a pair.

Thanks, I think I have a spare or two floating around in the shop.

Mailing address needed.
Also, I'm attaching a reply that would be useful for you being that one of the faceplate on mine is broken.

Just getting around to your check - thanks for the extra $$ bump.

My wife mailed them priority ? Which ended up costing more on the shipping than I quoted you.

FYI, shipping my 79 to North Carolina next week. Family and I tired of the Seattle life style and going back country living in the blue ridge parkway mountains.

All the best to you and your family
Jeff

I want the license plat lights PM me Sacramento ca 95827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom