October 7-9 wheelin at Red Bird (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweetass , man....glad you got it lined out

That's what your mom said, too!!!!

If "your mom" jokes offend you....I apologize

If they don't......then.......WOOOOOO......SICK BURN

Rotated the tires, took a degree out of the toe, and installed a new stabilizer...finally it feels great. It doesn't even think about wobbling. PSC is still working on the new box, once I get that I will realign the drag link and undo 2 mistakes I made the first time.

I also found the vacuum check valve that went out with the 3.0 and reinstalled it...its nice to have brakes for the first time in 3 or 4 years.

I'm still in for redbird and I think big red is in too.

I had to replace both outter TREs after that last outing ....I got IFS!

yer gonna wanna watch that idler arm too.

Although, now that I think of it...don't you have the PO's idler arm gusset, after it was steffys, after it was mine, after it was rickys, after it was mine.

Yes I do have that gussett/brace on the idler arm

The one that has had several owners & is now mine....

Idler arm was still good so was inners & pitman arm....outters were wasted

Now I gots a strange noise from my rear 3rd...kinda a growl & whine combo.....gotta check that out

Yes I do have that gussett/brace on the idler arm

The one that has had several owners & is now mine....

Idler arm was still good so was inners & pitman arm....outters were wasted

Now I gots a strange noise from my rear 3rd...kinda a growl & whine combo.....gotta check that out

mmmm, yummy.

Check the 30mm stake nut on the pinion. If its loose, don't tighten it, odds are you further crushed the crush sleeve and now your backlash is arye. Especially if the stake is still in the groove.

Gotta wait an hour for my free rotate & balance.....this sucks

Ok.....my much needed hernia surgery is on the 6th of October...thus meaning I will be in the hospital till the 8th
I will therefore not be at this event....that sucks

I get my 2 vacation days back, tho....that does not suck

Gonna be laid up for a coupla weeks.....that sucks

Only get 66% of my pay for those 2 weeks off work...that sucks

Gonna be on good drugs, tho....that does not suck

Anywho.........that's the suck & no suck of the situation for me

Did you tell them who you are?

close.

awry

It must suck to be you.

Gotta wait an hour for my free rotate & balance.....this sucks

Ok.....my much needed hernia surgery is on the 6th of October...thus meaning I will be in the hospital till the 8th
I will therefore not be at this event....that sucks

I get my 2 vacation days back, tho....that does not suck

Gonna be laid up for a coupla weeks.....that sucks

Only get 66% of my pay for those 2 weeks off work...that sucks

Gonna be on good drugs, tho....that does not suck

Anywho.........that's the suck & no suck of the situation for me

Im sensing this event is over.

I got the same vibe, should we move it to Badlands? Same weekend or a different one?

Thats what im thinking.

Im assuming all IN people are out for "the season" :rolleyes: other than Tony.

So if we move it the Badlands, will anyone show up to that one?

If people will show up, do we do it the same weekend, and ditch one of the few local wheelers left (Tony)?

If we move the event back, how far must we move for Tony? Keep in mind summers closes Oct 20th, so anything after that puts us at badlands camp.

I do want to go out again.

Yeah man, I want to get back out again also. I'm down for anything, I don't know the extent of Tony's surgery but I am going to imagine it will be long past summers closing date and may start getting chilly for tent camping until he is ready - but we are honeybadgers so we don't really give a s*** about that, I can camp at Badlands.

Personally, I say we keep it same weekend or the one right after. Any of the Hoosier Losers gonna chime in and attend?

I could do the 15th, it would most likely just be a day trip for me though, I have training that Friday then leave for Atlanta sunday.

I wouldn't be able to make it. Times are tight with the wife not working.

4rnr said:
Im sensing this event is over.

It took you this long to sense the event was over? I think everyone else realized it 7 pages ago

However, I think I read some where that there is never a dull moment at the cliffs. Could check out that place. Could be interesting.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom