October 22 Ride Ralph's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Trying to set it up for Ralph's on the 22nd but don't have confirmation yet. Per our last meeting I think the group decided to turn this year's "Annual" into a simple day ride and maybe dinner at a nearby restaurant short after.

For Current members: Might I suggest we use this opportunity to hold 2017 BOD Elections?????

For the veterans you guys know what to expect, for the newcomers, Ralph's property is located on Dawsonville so it makes for a very easy day ride.

The wheeling best suites the mildly built or even stock trucks but does have a few spots for the bigger rigs to play on. There's also a small pond if you guys want to bring the kids, wives, girlfriends (or both) and grab a fishing poles if that's your thing.

We'll update this thread once the date is firm so stay tuned

Years past...

Annual2009002.jpg

tk 001.jpg

P1060230-1.JPG

20131026_161240.jpg

Is this open to TN guys too?

yeah sure but honestly not worth the 4 hours drive. Unless things change at the meeting next week this is likely a day ride and for our rigs everything is pretty easy. Now if you just happen to be in the area simply by chance I'll be happy to buy you a bottled water:flipoff2:.

I'm there if the 80 is back on the road (timing chain broke). Ya'll need to spend the night to make an inebriated night ride. ;)

So I guess we will be night wheeling after all. Camping will be an option for those interested.

Here's the gig: For PAID members the cub will be covering the cost of riding up to $300, after that I guess we'll split whatever the additional cost is.

Guests will need to pay the $30 ride fee, camping is included.

We'll do a white elephant line we have in the past, +/- $15 with wheeling related items.

BYOB/BYOF, last year we hit a nearby Mexican food joint so I presume we'll do the same this year.

Well I sold the 40 and have not quite closed the deal on my next wheeling truck yet. I will be there, just not with the extra truck I planned yet.

IMG_0496.JPG
Here is a teaser of my next rig, abandoned under the tree for the past five years....

Yes it is in an undisclosed location in Marietta.

I'm not wheeling, I'll come and ride with someone. I think I broke the input shaft on the tranfer case, have to take it apart to know for sure. I almost had potato salad moment but got it stopped just in time.

ooh, gotta hear this story. If you dont have a spare output shaft I think I have 2 21 spline shafts that I can't use. Might also be a good time to upgrade to 23 spline though.

View attachment 1337288 Here is a teaser of my next rig, abandoned under the tree for the past five years....

Yes it is in an undisclosed location in Marietta.

nice

Cannot wait for the update

Hey, it's a political time of the year and this is an unbiased polling question.

So are you guys going to:

A) Show up and support the club and all of the members that work hard to make it great

or

B) Are you going to abandon the club and thereby show that you don not care whatsoever for the efforts put in by the volunteers that invested their free time away from kids, wives, families, nuns and other hobbies in order to benefit you?

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
nice

Hey, it's a political time of the year and this is an unbiased polling question.

A) Show up and support the club and all of the members that work hard to make it great

or

B) Are you going to abandon the club and thereby show that you don not care whatsoever for the efforts put in by the volunteers that invested their free time away from kids, wives, families, nuns and other hobbies in order to benefit you?

I'll be there.

nice

or

I would check wiki leaks for the answer. LoL!
I will be there as I always have , but I am worried the is not gonna be any mud.

(A) - I'm in. Are we meeting at Ralph's, or somewhere else to caravan there?

I'll shoot you a PM with the location before Saturday.

nice

I'm in, even though the nun is pissed....

Aidan and i will be there. not sure exactly when, we have to do a 5k in marietta saturday morning.

Way down south, planning a trip back to Alaska, not sure I'll be home in time.

20161020_112823.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom