October 22 Ride Ralph's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there, pm me with the location. I got lost last year, not really sure how...

Starting to prep tonight. Weird actually working on my own vehicle... Well, in-between breaks from pulling the trans-axle out of a highlander lol.

So I guess we will be night wheeling after all. Camping will be an option for those interested.

Here's the gig: For PAID members the cub will be covering the cost of riding up to $300, after that I guess we'll split whatever the additional cost is.

Guests will need to pay the $30 ride fee, camping is included.

We'll do a white elephant line we have in the past, +/- $15 with wheeling related items.

BYOB/BYOF, last year we hit a nearby Mexican food joint so I presume we'll do the same this year.

Confirming a few things for everyone:

9:30am-ish arrival at Ralph's?

Is the white elephant deal to be a useful wheeling-related items or a typical hokey/corny/junky wheeling-related white elephant item?

The $30 ride fee is per wheeling truck (or car, like Andrew's new Bentley Bentayga), correct? Not per person or guest car?

There will be koozie's and some 2015 long-sleeve t-shirts for sale, too

Gifts need to be decent, no junk. Harbor Freight, REI, Home Depot is good stuff.

Confirming a few things for everyone:

9:30am-ish arrival at Ralph's?

Is the white elephant deal to be a useful wheeling-related items or a typical hokey/corny/junky wheeling-related white elephant item?

The $30 ride fee is per wheeling truck (or car, like Andrew's new Bentley Bentayga), correct? Not per person or guest car?

I should have the gate open no later than 9:30. Yes we all agreed on the white elephant thingy and as far as the fee it is per truck.

My understanding of where we left things is as follows:

We all agreed the club would pick up the first $300 For WHEELING TRUCKS and if we exceeded the $300 (10 CURRENT PAID members) that we would all split the difference for the 11th, 12th or 13th PAID MEMBER etc...

Non Members - Anyone that is wheeling and not paid up as of the last meeting will need to pay the $30 CASH at the box tomorrow morning.

ALSO: If you don't know where Ralph's is LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!! I will PM directions or a map or some other means of you finding the place. I'll also shoot you my cell # just in case.

Last edited:
So, I assume for communication we will be on ham 146.460 channel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom