October 17 Club Run: Red Canyon area, Canon City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

I figure it's time to start the discussion on next weekends run. I am not familiar with the Red Canyon area, but plan to attend. Please make yourself heard if you are familiar with the area and you would like to lead the trip. Post up if you just plan on attending too.

Thanks,

David

Hi Everyone,

I figure it's time to start the discussion on next weekends run. I am not familiar with the Red Canyon area, but plan to attend. Please make yourself heard if you are familiar with the area and you would like to lead the trip. Post up if you just plan on attending too.

Thanks,

David
I’d love to go, but I have a class 9 - 1. :(

Heads up @yotaboy Hopefully he can make it, this is his back yard. I'm planning to be there, will depend upon how work flows this week.

I plan to come on this trip. I don’t know where the Trail head is, though, so I wouldn’t be a very good trip leader. Vic

i do have a job that weekend but i may be able to sneak away and meet you guys, my dad will def be there so u can have him lead... he knows the area beter than i do @MTTREKER

Reactions: SAS
We've had a couple of people on Facebook say they want to check us out this Saturday for the club run. We should probably get some details posted (where are we meeting, etc). I figure you guys will meet up north, and those of us down south will meet in Canon City (Walmart?). Just need to know times.

Here is what I have gleaned from the thread. Either meet at the Safeway on South Nevada at 8 AM or the Walmart in Canon city at 9:15 AM. Go ahead and post it.

Club Run Oct 17 (tomorrow)
Red Canyon near Canon City
For people coming from the north, meet at the Safeway at 1920 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905 (CO 115 and Cheyenne) at 8 AM.
For people down south: meet at the Walmart in Canon City at 9:15AM. (3105 E, US-50, Cañon City, CO 81212).

We'll head out in the trail around 9:30. Bring a lunch, chair, family, dogs, and lets have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom