Obligatory "new guy" intro (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I've been out of the Cruiser game for a little while but I'm making my way back! Just acquired an '89 FJ 62. I've had a 40 stored in the shop for a while but haven't been able to get it road worthy for some time now. I figured I should get involved and be a part of the "locals"! I'll try to make a club event in the near future.

IMG_3994.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3993.JPG

Welcome!

Nice cruiser! There is a Facebook page or two you can join also.

Nice cruiser! There is a Facebook page or two you can join also.
Hey guys! I've been out of the Cruiser game for a little while but I'm making my way back! Just acquired an '89 FJ 62. I've had a 40 stored in the shop for a while but haven't been able to get it road worthy for some time now. I figured I should get involved and be a part of the "locals"! I'll try to make a club event in the near future.

Im in the Jones Valley area. Never been to any meet n eats or trail rides yet but want to though. I was cruiserless for about 5 years. Fell off the wagnon and bought another FJ80 a few months ago.

We should do a trail ride here soon! Maybe something a little less hardcore than smashing every body panel I had and getting winched through a mudslide by @dehargrave

We should do a trail ride here soon! Maybe something a little less hardcore than smashing every body panel I had and getting winched through a mudslide by @dehargrave

I'm tentatively planning to go to Busted Knuckle this weekend. Try out the 62 and see some friends race a buggy. Looks like they have plenty of mild trails with easy access to watch the rough stuff.

I was thinking about Busted Knuckle too, wanting to see the new park. BUT, I'm conflicted....just got my rear 3rd member back from the shop today so probably should finish the 60 this weekend.

I will be going to Hawk Pride on May 6th for Ride the Pride if folks are interested in that. It's what driving me to hurry up and finish the 60....if I get done early maybe I'll do both!

Looking good man, looking real good....I'm glad to see your enjoying her!

Looking good man, looking real good....I'm glad to see your enjoying her!

I hate to tell you this now but you sold me the truck too cheap! I'm loving it! Fixing little things here and there and planning a few "tasteful" upgrades. Don't hesitate to hit me up if you're ever back in the South!

Will do man, will do. To be honest, I'd rather have sold it to you too cheap than to have been known as the guy who tried to rip you off. I'm about to list one of my 40's, so I would sincerely appreciate the positive feedback as a seller! So happy that your enjoying the 62 man.

Will do man, will do. To be honest, I'd rather have sold it to you too cheap than to have been known as the guy who tried to rip you off. I'm about to list one of my 40's, so I would sincerely appreciate the positive feedback as a seller! So happy that your enjoying the 62 man.

Just let me know and I'd be happy to share my experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom