O-Ring size in IAC in 93 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cruiser was having a rough idle. Confirmed with the mechanic that the o-ring was bad in the IAC. What size o-ring do I need to fix the IAC?

I too would like to know the part number for the o ring (highlighted in image). I know within the IAC, others have stacked 8mm ID x 1.5mm CS o rings to change the travel/compression of the valve, but I'd like to know what the o ring for sealing the IAC to the throttle body is.

I too would like to know the part number for the o ring (highlighted in image). I know within the IAC, others have stacked 8mm ID x 1.5mm CS o rings to change the travel/compression of the valve, but I'd like to know what the o ring for sealing the IAC to the throttle body is.
View attachment 1946255
The part number is 9007960004

You can get them for like 5 dollars off eBay. Also on a side note be careful trying to unscrew the TPS Sensor. I ended up screwing up the head on the screw and made the job much harder than it actually was. I also changed the TPS Sensor with another preowned OEM one from another LandCruiser.

Cool, thanks! I ended up stripping the bottom IAC screw and figured taking off the intake would get me better access to remove the busted screw. Does the TPS sensor use the same gasket as the IAC one?

Cool, thanks! I ended up stripping the bottom IAC screw and figured taking off the intake would get me better access to remove the busted screw. Does the TPS sensor use the same gasket as the IAC one?
I dont remember there being a gasket for the TPS Sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom