Wanted NV4500 to toyota t case adaptor 21 or 23 spline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
whats the odds someone still has one of these adaptors floating around they use to be made by advanced adaptors.

NV4500 4wd transmission to toyota 21 or 23 spline gear drive transfer case adapter from advanced adapters. advanced adapters part# 50-0215 or #50-0216 (only difference between to part numbers is the coupler 21/23 spline)

or if there's another equivalent adaptor i believe marlin crawler did make some version of this a while back as well. Or if there's another off the shelf unit im not aware of please send me a message. Thanks!

this if for the pickup/4runner t cases.

I have this one. Not sure it is what you are looking for. I think it is for a 3 speed tcase
20210307_170358.jpg
20210307_170353.jpg

Last edited:
I have this one. Not sure it is what you are looking for. I think it is for a 3 speed tcase

i dont think thats it, but can you message me a picture of the other side of it and if there's any pages in that instruction sheet that state what its compatible with so i can try to identify that adaptor. what are you looking to get for it? if the price it right maybe i can use it for a template or something if i have to make an adaptor.

here is a picture of the advanced adaptor im looking for, unless any once else chimes in with another company who made a similar product to go from nv4500(any spline count can swap parts if needed) to Toyota gear drive t case.(main shaft is not part of the adaptor kit)

nv4500 toyota adaptor.jpg

It’s an NV4500 that was attached to a stock 4 speed Toyota case. I bought them to put in my rig. A friend developed a crack in his transfer case right before taking it on road trip, so I sold him the case so he could get on his way.

Hello, no im trying to adapt to a Toyota pickup t case(21 or 23 spline) not the Landcruiser, the adaptor to go from nv4500 to l/c is still currently sold. i don't know of anyone who still offers the nv4500 to pickup T case adaptor new so was trying to track down a used one, advanced adaptors and marlin crawler both sold them years ago as far as i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom