SOLD Not mine is anyone interested pretty cheap price for condition. $15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/870975480654374/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Cheap 2009 not mine just helping anyone looking for

IMG_0984.png

IMG_0984.png

They got it as a trade in and they just listed 1 hour ago it is located in
5400 Garden Grove Blvd
Westminster, CA 92683
United States

I chatted with the guy I think they are dealer
Who ever looking for it is a steal
I bought for myself one month ago or else I wouldn’t let this go

Update :this guy has a RV dealer and doesn’t know anything about these cars
I asked him if the automatic height control works fine he was surprised that this car has that option and said yes it is working perfectly

Is it near you? Are you able to check out the undercarriage?

At 15k it’s almost a sight unseen purchase. I’m glad I’m not in a position buy another 200 currently or I’d have a plane ticket and a wad of cash.

Guy should be asking double that.

Wonder how this plays out.

No landcruiser should be sight unseen. Like a girl in a bar in Phuket you always have to know what's going on underneath.
May be the deal of the year or maybe it's too good to be true and you're about to get a nasty surprise.
I think if someone in here is closer they should definitely jump on getting a look at it and if it's for real snap it up and throw some beer money @LEXUSLX470 for the heads up

already sold. Damn. Someone stole that.

No landcruiser should be sight unseen. Like a girl in a bar in Phuket you always have to know what's going on underneath.
May be the deal of the year or maybe it's too good to be true and you're about to get a nasty surprise.
I think if someone in here is closer they should definitely jump on getting a look at it and if it's for real snap it up and throw some beer money @LEXUSLX470 for the heads up
Yeah I wouldn’t minded going and taking a looks for it and take more pictures of it and share it with y’all but no one asked and no one contact me so now it is gone

I swear the cheapest LX I have ever seen
Y’all missed it even I shared it right on time the moment they listed for sale I shared it to you guys
My neighbor bought theirs for $15k, pre-covid. A 2013 with 90k (at the time).

Stole it.

Cap how a 2013 with 90k mile for $15k
They knew the original owner. That's what a dealership was going to give him for trade in, and they said, "hell, i'll give you that".

Clean title too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom