For Sale Not mine. FZJ80 in BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Huh. Funny... I'll be in Whistler next week! Anyone know how to buy a Vehicle and Canada and bring it into the USA?

Huh. Funny... I'll be in Whistler next week! Anyone know how to buy a Vehicle and Canada and bring it into the USA?
With that vehicle there should be nothing to it. Ask customs about it when you are going into Canada.... they will probably tell you to fill out a certain form and have that ready along with bill of sale and transferable title when you come back through.
Do it!

Make sure you have all your ducks in order BEFORE you head out. I am vaguely familiar with the process but I do know you have to let them know in advance what day you will be arriving . Also you have to take into consideration taxes + fees.

With your stronger dollar it would almost be worth it. For me to cross over I would have to get a screaming deal . A lot of the trucks in Alberta I know we're being shipped to Montana when oil prices dropped . Way she goes ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom