Northern AZ "Official" Meet

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
GOLD Star
Visit site
The Meets will be on the second Saturday of the month.

If you are interested in hosting for the day, Please let me know.

If you are in the Northern Arizona area and need to pay or wish to join please contact me to take care of that.

Thanks,
Dave Anderson

Last edited:

Wile E Coyote

Out in the streets, they call it murder!
Visit site
I'm a little west, but would be interested in a rare drive 'up the hill' when I'm done my mini-resto on my 62. I keep close to home usually( lots o' kids), but I've been needing a push to spread out some.

Visit site
Yes, huge lot behind the Fire Station as well. Several huge lots, really, IIRC. Some of it is parking for the Ghost Town, but its so big I don't think there would be any issue with us meeting there.

I'd go again...fun is fun.

Stockers should be fine if people don't mind a possible scrape on a running board or 2 (if they have 'em). Its pretty smooth really for like 90% of the trail, we just played on some of the fun stuff and the closer to stock trucks just bypassed the rougher sections. It's definately not boring tho...stuff to play on like this if people want:

l_670aee52b9ecceebb6a71c21aec6a245.jpg

Visit site
I have a stock 1983 4x4 pickup longbed. Would this trail be too much for us? I'm new to the area so I don't know anything about the trails. I'm also new to the 4x4 scene, only had the truck 4 months. I'm pumped about the meet. Thanks.

Visit site
We passed several stock rigs along the trail, a group of stock and modified Suzukis, lots of Jeeps. Its basically a stock 4x4 trail with some fun options so modified trucks don't get bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom