Events/Trails Northern AZ CSC meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I could fly Sedona is closer but driving Ft Tuthill much easier for me. Still a 70 mile trip each way.

Last edited:
I have a wedding in Phoenix at 7:00 PM on the 28th so I'm out. Not happy about it because traveling on Memorial Day weekend.

Funny I rented two places close to this shop. Had a reason to be in the area last month and pasted by one of them. I just say it was a long time ago and thought it should be bulldozed back them. Looks ten times worse now. The other one was my first apartment. Next time will have to see if I can located that one.

Yeah I'm probably out too - goddaughter graduating high school the next day in Bluff. But if I decide to make an early run up Saturday morning I'll stop by Friday night.

Id like to go, but i'll be in Moab. I'm in for the next one or if it gets pushed back a week

I should be there.

edit: and it looks like @kelly saad took over Jay’s OVRLND shop. Been there many times🙂

After talking with a few people we're going to have this meeting a week later, so it will be 6/4 at 6:00pm, same location:

1819 N Center St. - Flagstaff

I will be there!

I’m stuck in this inferno called Phoenix, wish I was going to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom