North GA Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I am itching to do it as well. Hit us up for the next trip.

Yeah, I need to get in on one of these too!!!:)

Hey folks, anyone up for a ride tomorrow July 4th up in the GA mountains? lets go.

Samson and I took a ride up Old Bucktown Road today from Elijay to Amicalola, what a beautiful day. It's a "moderate" trail, definitely need a lifted 4x4 to go up, but nothing too bad. A little mud here and there, but a really nice climb. Ended up on 52 with a really nice view.

IMG_6987.png

IMG_8064.png

IMG_5780.png

IMG_8573.png

Tried Weeks Creek Road today, don't really recommend it. Nothing much to see and it's basically just a slow road to 60. Only a couple turnouts the whole way, and mostly private property on the Elijay side. We found one spot for a quick lunch, nothing more.

F5EE2803-8C87-4CDE-B0D4-4CCECDE4BA18_1_105_c.jpeg

Tried Weeks Creek Road today, don't really recommend it. Nothing much to see and it's basically just a slow road to 60. Only a couple turnouts the whole way, and mostly private property on the Elijay side. We found one spot for a quick lunch, nothing more.

View attachment 2369599
Maybe that’s why I never heard of it. Lol. Thanks for the info.
Anyone ever try Flatland Road near Suches? That looks pretty cool.

Maybe that’s why I never heard of it. Lol. Thanks for the info.
Anyone ever try Flatland Road near Suches? That looks pretty cool.
Yea Flatland is fun. Its not a forest service road but more of a medium difficulty trail. There is one track with big rutts that can get dicey if its wet.

Have saws, will travel.

Need a trail fix. Anyone with knowledge interested in a North Georgia ride on Oct 11? I don't know the roads but would love to get out.
I was thinking about it but looking doubtful. Gonna be pretty wet up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom