North GA Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tell us more about this Hard Labor creek please? I see a state park....

I am glad I got a chance to do the whole Tray ride in the 200. It has been closed since not long after that. I thought Hard Labor creek was a park as well. Tell us more

I suspected a joke was at foot. Right over my head. Keep them coming sooner or later one will land.

I guess my suggestion to house the Coronavirus patients at Andersonville was not approved

I’ve been to Tray Mt 3 times and it was closed all 3 times. Likely going up to Clayton area this weekend for a super low key family camping trip. We need it bad!!! Might do a little wheeling too (Hightower, popcorn, etc). Drop me a line if anyone else is up in the area.

I might be taking my 3 little girls up to Sarah’s Creek to get away for a night or two. Might see us up that way.

@bencallaway @MongooseGA and i went with some other guys to Iron Mountain Park last weekend, we should setup a big ride/meet/camp trip... heres the video from last weekend

Wermz good job video editing. I especially like the power line start where no one followed and your passenger said “Ryan, I don’t like this”.
hope the front camera wasn’t damaged when you buried it in the mud.

Cool video. I've been curious to check out that park.

That 4R around 17min mark wouldn't give A-Trac a chance by revving so hard. A-Trac works under 2000 rpm only. I know she was trying to mush through the first dip, but once she was close to the tree, she could have just eased into the throttle and the let the traction control pull through. Bound to be tough in that red clay with those A/Ts too.

Cool video. I've been curious to check out that park.

That 4R around 17min mark wouldn't give A-Trac a chance by revving so hard. A-Trac works under 2000 rpm only. I know she was trying to mush through the first dip, but once she was close to the tree, she could have just eased into the throttle and the let the traction control pull through. Bound to be tough in that red clay with those A/Ts too.

I assure you that every method was attempted. I think there was 4 or 5 Toyota Master Techs in the group so A-Trac familiarity was abound.

Some of your best Vlogging yet Ryan! Dang, I’m kicking myself for not going. It sure did look like fun. Not sure my CV’s would have made it and my ego can‘t handle GA pulling me off the trail again.

Cool video looks like a fun place. Just curious, hard to tell but on that off camber bit, why didn’t you just run it like a v-notch and avoid the camber problem?

Cool video looks like a fun place. Just curious, hard to tell but on that off camber bit, why didn’t you just run it like a v-notch and avoid the camber problem?
I almost did. The rut was way bigger than it looked and there wasn’t really a line the whole way up. I’ll try it when we go back.
2E7D16DD-6D1C-43E8-A76A-61978DE5FA8F.jpeg
6DF3B837-3AE7-4C3D-9EC1-8BA0731E5C95.jpeg
6495738B-5D3F-47C8-9F6E-9F9924B1BB99.jpeg

Great video! I'd love to tag along on one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom