No vehicle power! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone today I went to start my 94 lc and in acc and on there was power. However, once I went to start the car everything died. I had just driven the truck 15 minutes earlier.

The battery reads 12.5 volts and was replaced in February but, I have heard hard impacts can break them, which the truck has been through the past few weeks. I also replaced the fusible link and cleared and reinstalled battery connections. The other weird thing is that it comes back after sitting but does the same thing when I turn the key to start.

Hi everyone today I went to start my 94 lc and in acc and on there was power. However, once I went to start the car everything died. I had just driven the truck 15 minutes earlier.

The battery reads 12.5 volts and was replaced in February but, I have heard hard impacts can break them, which the truck has been through the past few weeks. I also replaced the fusible link and cleared and reinstalled battery connections. The other weird thing is that it comes back after sitting but does the same thing when I turn the key to start.
12.5 V is a 50% discharged battery. If it drops out, then comes back, you need to have your battery tested. May have dropped a plate inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom