No brakes, how do I get home? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good news, hope it works out and you get a nice pleasant surprise when digging in.
And you could even get a free 6 pack -or 5- if you go back to that station and tell them you're thinking about calling the State Weights and Measures department unless they make you whole... :D

I was no more excited about this girl than any part. In fact I was thinking it will take years to part out and I'll need a car cover to hide from the eye sore. Now I'm excited after seeing that beautiful brake fluid running out.

The Station wouldn't even give me air, what a rip off. Thanks for the heads up, I'm contracting State Weights and Measures department today, I'm also contacting Shell. I hate rip offs.

Nice pickup. Thats one of my fav color son the LC/LX. Now your rebuilding two of them, good luck!!

Nice pickup. Thats one of my fav color son the LC/LX. Now your rebuilding two of them, good luck!!
Thanks Ali. The Pearl White 01 LX is looking good and about done. I'm still looking for a white LX donor, let me know if you spot one. Waiting on safelite now, to get windshield molding in. Then I'll have room to get this Gray lady in garage to see what's up with brakes.
095.JPG
099.JPG
100.JPG
104.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom