For Sale NJ 1978 FJ40 OEM SPEEDOMETER US/MPH FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ASKING $450 SHIPPED

I HAD A NICE MEMBER HELP ME SO I CAN BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT I'M OFFERING. WORKS VERY WELL. I'M SWAPING TO DAKOTA. I CAN SEND MORE PICS WED, CAN BE SHIPPED BY FRIDAY AS I'M AWAY. THANKS.

"Sure a couple of things i see. The outer bezel has been painted or powder coated. It looks like maybe powder coated. I think the silver bezel is a little warped. See over the gauges it looks a little bent. --Also the inner bezel is wrong. The icons with the words AMP, OIL etc. Are from an 8/80+ fj40. The rest of the cluster is 78. Still a good looking cluster."

Eric

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 9.50.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 9.50.31 PM.png

A live action full function test is now pretty common place here on MUD

fyi

ASKING $450 SHIPPED

I HAD A NICE MEMBER HELP ME SO I CAN BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT I'M OFFERING. WORKS VERY WELL. I'M SWAPING TO DAKOTA. I CAN SEND MORE PICS WED, CAN BE SHIPPED BY FRIDAY AS I'M AWAY. THANKS.

"Sure a couple of things i see. The outer bezel has been painted or powder coated. It looks like maybe powder coated. I think the silver bezel is a little warped. See over the gauges it looks a little bent. --Also the inner bezel is wrong. The icons with the words AMP, OIL etc. Are from an 8/80+ fj40. The rest of the cluster is 78. Still a good looking cluster."

Eric

View attachment 3321508

View attachment 3321509

kinda like this ?

ASKING $450 SHIPPED

Eric

View attachment 3321508

View attachment 3321509
Thats a chunk of cash for the condition.

To sell in that range, on this site- It would have to be in great condition. With all working gauges, correct lettering, and a straight bezel.

Just trying to offer straightforward advice .

GLWS
KevO

To sell in that range, on this site- It would have to be in great condition. With all working gauges, correct lettering, and a straight bezel.

GLWS
KevO
Very helpful thanks.

GLWS
KevO
I know these shops are expensive but is this a better speedo or not really “sold out”? MPH quite a bit more favored too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom