Next VI Cruisers meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
I see Coastal Cruisers will he having an in person meeting this month: CC Meeting June 11, 2020 Remote or at EBI?

Wondering if we should consider something similar? Finding an appropriate venue is the trick I suppose. Something outdoors where people can easily distance? Park all trucks in a circle and sit on our hoods....haha. Pubs are slowly opening; maybe we could sit outdoors if they can appropriately accommodate us and we make a reservation?

Or maybe just hold off?

Good question. Pubs are still a bit creepy to me, but outside might work.

I'd offer up my backyard but then pretty much everyone has to drive
Although after all this lockdown people might not mind as much. :lol:

I don’t get home for three weeks. But I’d be up for outdoor meeting.
Lawnchairs by the pond sounds about right.

I don't mind driving to where ever... But as indicated by the overwhelming lack of response, maybe it's not worth it at this point anyhow.

I would be down to have a drive-in meet. Only thing is that Im still working on the goal of getting my cruiser ready for july camping trips. Currently Ive gotten fresh bodywork done so far. Still have a rear bumper to build and some new front seats to install before going out on drives.

I’ll have to see where things are at by the time a meeting is happening. I’d sure like to get out again... if time & energy permits.

I'm new to this group and to cruisers (got mine as a gift a few weeks ago)

But I'm deeply in love and would definitely be up for a meeting if y'all still want one. (My cruiser is having the dreaded overheat issues so south of the 'hat would be great lol. I'm new to driving and newer to wanting to do mechanics so any local help with this overheat would also be massively appreciated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom