Next Trail Run: April 12 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone, I had a awsome time, thanks so much for all the great spotting and the hotdog,OH and I still have Jeremys radio, I will bring it to Ma millers on Wed, I have been thinking about larger tires and I hear that the larger tires are to much for the stocker locker, so im wondering if I should just arb or OX locker the axels I have to work with a taller tire. Im definatly going to be going with a larger tire. well Taller.
Can I get copies of the picts,
noel@enviroimports.com
thanks, and see you all wed night.
Noel:clap:

Well, to continue on with the good feelings: Thanks everyone who came out yesterday! I think it was one of the better runs we've had.
The weather certainly helped... I got a little redness on my dome and nose from that fiery orb in the center of our solar system that we saw so little of this winter.

look forward to seeing most of you at Wednesday's meeting at Ma Miller's.
Cheers-
-Stump

Sorry I missed this one, sounds like you had a great time, Any pics?

Ya you missed a good one. You would have liked it lots of rock and a little water. People were having a good time every time i look around someone was in a different rig driving. I did have one problem their were too many slate grey 81s and I nearly got in the worng one. well see you all at the meeting.:clap:

You take great pictures :clap:

ya, those are great picts, but I think something is wrong with your camera, or something was on your lense............ In a couple of those picts, it looks like im lacking in hair..... MUST be the camera..............:meh: Thanks for posting them, they are the first picts Ive gotten of my truck in action.
Noel

yes steve i found another camera lens problem it looks like i would be driving an 80. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom