Next Meeting April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For anyone not here yet, we are downstairs
Talk to the bar manager and he will show you to the room where the meeting is being held

Late departure. I'd like to thank Glyn for coming and giving us a few pointers on developing as a
club. Seems like a lot of political influence needed to further ideas and events. I think the growth of radio
ownership is a good thing, although I don't see us really getting too mixed up with the industrial
operators, it is a good safety and security item. Good turnout of guys.

Great meet guys, definitely not our usual beer and bull****.
I hope everyone enjoyed it and was able to get a lot of info from Glyn who seems very knowledgeable in regards to land access and running an efficient club.
I look forward to growing this club and making it more structured. We'll be looking into the insurance for liability on runs. and seeing if we can make contact with logging companies for access into gated territory for future runs and camping expeditions.
I'll be in contact with Glyn more for tips and pointers.

When it comes to radios, I know many people already operate a VHF/HAM radio, but probably not legally. Would there be interest in getting a course for a group of us to get our amateur radio operators license?

off the top of my head we had @Gsb15 @GTSSportCoupe @cruiserpilot @Koopz +guest(Mari) @seapotato @Celebran2 @OceanCable, Chris, Glyn, Adam and myself @franken60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom