New Years Cove Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Though we should have a thread here, it's posted all over FB but no one every seems to commit to attending on FB.
Dates are Saturday 30 December- Monday 1 January. As usual meet at Andys shop at 9 am cst Saturday
Our normal first night camping spot is closed so need to pick a different spot, so need an idea of group size.
I am planning on attending, who else is coming???

December 30 is a Saturday through Jan 1 Monday? Correct?

Correct, fixed. So are you going?

Not now since it changed from Saturday through Monday. Im kidding wouldn't miss it.

@DSLTOY as usual, if work will cooperate I plan to be there, might have to hitch a ride, I still haven’t got my truck fixed.

I hope to make the ride again this year. Like last year, I will probably have to bug out some time on Sunday. Looking forward to wheeling with y'all again!

For those that have not read the write up on FB, you need slides for this ride, there are a few areas that may get your rockers and doors with out them.

Yeah on that note I'm going to back out. I was in there back when I had a built 60 but my 70 is bone stock and I won’t be able to lift it and armor it until spring, so maybe I'll catch up next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom