New Wheel Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I just picked up a set of American Racing Baja wheels and tires for my 05 Gx. They came off of a Nissan Xterra, which has the same bolt pattern as my Gx (6X139.7). However, I believe that the threads on the wheel lugs are different between the two cars, and that I will need to get 24 new wheel lug nuts.

Could someone confirm if that is true? I also think that I will need to get longer wheel studs.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Following up on this: the threading was indeed different so I needed a new set of lug nuts. However the factory studs were sufficient and I didn't need longer ones.

Hi guys,

I just picked up a set of American Racing Baja wheels and tires for my 05 Gx. They came off of a Nissan Xterra, which has the same bolt pattern as my Gx (6X139.7). However, I believe that the threads on the wheel lugs are different between the two cars, and that I will need to get 24 new wheel lug nuts.

Could someone confirm if that is true? I also think that I will need to get longer wheel studs.

Thanks!
I an considering these wheels too. Are they the 0 offset? Can you post a photo? I’d love to see how they look on a gx.

@oordco There you go! I don't have a lift and they fit well, just a little bit or rubbing when I am making a tight turn in a tight space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom