New Vendor HuddExpo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the time at tonights meeting. Here is a little summary of what I talked about. I am a life long Land Cruiser owner and outdoor enthusiast and have started a small business with my son catering to those of us that love to tinker with our vehicles and experience the outdoors. There are lots of other good guys doing good things in this space so I am trying to compliment what is already going on along with offering a unique mix of products. The site is HuddExpo.com. You will see tweaky things like my EGR Test Plug, to 80 Series OEM prop rod kits, and our Dual Battery Kit. We also have high quality driving lights, things like BlueSea Systems fuse blocks, ACR's, and other accessories. Puma Air compressors and can custom battery cables are available too. Here is the link to the E50 Fire Extinguisher at the meeting.

Products will continue to arrive and we update our site regularly, but please don't hesitate to ask questions. I am here to help.

For club members, please message me for the coupon code I mentioned tonight. I was going to post it up here, but I would rather it just be to the club members and not become public.

Thanks again for the time tonight.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom