NEW Tundra TRD Pro forged BBS wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will someone actually install the damn things.
How’s this for a tease...

36710F1D-4ECB-40E5-9114-E4EFC616C0F8.jpeg

CB9D333D-0A12-4DD5-BABC-C555A413DC48.jpeg

Looking really nice, but I want the full show. I may be keeping my new Nokian R3 SUV snows on my stock rims come spring and get a set of 5 of these for the stock tires and spare until they wear out and I will then look to upgrade the summers to something better.

I will keep an eye out for them on CL. They will show up. :)

I noticed on Craigslist today there were a couple of ads Wanting these wheels.

I may have to put these on my Tundra after all. They look great on the 200.

I ordered these and they’ll arrive today. Very excited to put them on. With that said the secret is out... I’m keeping my rig and I’ll be selling 5 Rock Warriors and newer 285/75-17 Ridge Grapplers (4K miles) very shortly. Selling as complete set. Let me know if interested.

@codyaustin5 I wonder what the best way to ship them is? Just curious. Prices are crazy without a commercial account.

@codyaustin5 I wonder what the best way to ship them is? Just curious. Prices are crazy without a commercial account.
I have an incredible rate with ups so it’s easy for me to ship things. But I know it’s super high for others. Sorry don’t have any good advice... but if your asking about my rock warriors they were sold with my rig.

No I was just curious. Yes rates are crazy. I shipped one 17 lb RW last week. $80 dollars UPS ground. 900 miles. Would have just kept it if I had known.

Last edited:
Got my wheels shipped in and found some Yokohama Geolanders in Stock...

Are there any fitment issues for the Tundra BBS TRD forged wheel on a 200 series? I understand the center bore is slightly larger 110.5 vs 110
How does this affect install and fit. Thanks in advance.

The center bore is 110.0, not 110.5

Thought I would weigh mine and came in at 27.2 lbs. I weighed multiple times and at different angles. All the same. Just need to figure out tires.

ECDB3FFB-C89E-476B-94D9-6E5290BE3909.jpeg

May I humbly suggest the Milestar Patagonia M/T? I saw a set today on a JK and they look even better in person. Reviews are good traction and low noise.

Moving those RWs around here will be easy. I am envious of those who have them and can't afford the new ones so I have to use Tundra 18s for now.

No I was just curious. Yes rates are crazy. I shipped one 17 lb RW last week. $80 dollars UPS ground. 900 miles. Would have just kept it if I had known.

I shipped some via Fedex and they were much cheaper. I have also shipped through bikeflights (sometimes not bikes) and it is affordable.

Is a RW 17 pounds each. I will need these

No they are 24, more with the trim rings. Forged aluminum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom