New to the forum. Just saying hi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought this Lexus GX460 in May. Installed an Elka 2.5 inch lift. 285 70 17 E Falken Wildpeaks and Tandem Offroad 612 Charlie wheels. I just ordered RSG sliders last week. Looking at rear bumper options now. Glad to be in the Forum.

F7A5BD9D-331D-42AB-94D2-E7D86F2DC28E.png

D39D551B-0BA4-4CAB-BF5F-DEA4CF109752.png

BEA9215A-84CC-43A8-A326-B11EC6D3EBDF.jpeg

Welcome!

Congrats! Good to see the first pictures you post are NOT in front of your home!
Love the "dirty" pictures, they're always a welcome sight.

Congrats! Good to see the first pictures you post are NOT in front of your home!
Love the "dirty" pictures, they're always a welcome sight.
Haha! Yeah driveway shots have a place. But they are kinda boring! 😎

Still in the Chair Force, I mean Air Force? LOL, JK! Welcome, it looks like you're off to a great start.

Still in the Chair Force, I mean Air Force? LOL, JK! Welcome, it looks like you're off to a great start.
The GX looks good! Seems like you're off to a good start. How far are you planning on taking this build?
The GX looks good! Seems like you're off to a good start. How far are you planning on taking this build?
Thank you! Not exactly sure how far I’m going with this build. It’s my daily driver. Waiting on my sliders to be delivered. Next is the rear bumper. We shall see. Lol

Welcome to the mud Lexu$ GX forum/world!
Since it's your daily driver, you probably won't need to do any more than sliders and rear bumper.
Well, except maybe adding a front bumper. But that is a good place to stop.
OK, maybe some full skids underneath. That should do it. All done.
UNLESS, you want a winch of course, but you should put that on with front bumper.
There you go. Done. Really.
WAIT...you might want to get a strong full roof rack. Oh, and maybe a roof top tent. Now, that should do it. Whew!
HOWEVER, you could always add a Pedal Commander, cold air intake, performance muffler, new Car Play / Android radio, etc. etc. etc. :censor:!!!!!!!!!!
Damn that escalated quickly. 🤪

Last edited:
Welcome to the mud Lexu$ GX forum/world!
Since it's your daily driver, you probably won't need to do any more than sliders and rear bumper.
Well, except maybe adding a front bumper. But that is a good place to stop.
OK, maybe some full skids underneath. That should do it. All done.
UNLESS, you want a winch of course, but you should put that on with front bumper.
There you go. Done. Really.
WAIT...you might want to get a strong full roof rack. Oh, and maybe a roof top tent. Now, that should do it. Whew!
HOWEVER, you could always add a Pedal Commander, cold air intake, performance muffler, new Car Play / Android radio, etc. etc. etc. :censor:!!!!!!!!!!
Damn that escalated quickly. 🤪
😂😂😂 that’s how it always goes, Doesn’t it?!! I like your list of mods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom