new to LC scene (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I just picked up a 92 FJ80 currently being rebuilt! I wanted to give a shout to see who all is in the greater atlanta area. I live in Canton off Sixes road let me know if anyone is near by. It would be refreshing to see in a world of jeeps.

Welcome. We are in Kennesaw not too far from the airport. Any pictures or other details on your new Cruiser?

Nice to meet you. Here she is currently in the shop getting a few things done but can’t wait until she is finished.

6291E0D5-3C1B-4CAF-AE6B-CE1234902E90.jpeg

Your 80 looks like a nice straight truck. Thoughts on how you want to use it?

FYI The monthly chapter meeting is next week (or maybe the following week). So keep an eye open for notices in case you can attend. [Driving your Cruiser to meetings and events is nice, but never a requirement.]

Thank you. Im looking to do light trails im having it repainted lift new tires and bumpers etc. There was a few things that needed replaced like rear main seal but otherwise its clean rust free just a little rough on paint.

That is a steep parking lot! Welcome:flipoff2: (Official MUD Salute). Nice looking truck.
:beer:

Welcome from Fayette County!

Thank you. Im looking to do light trails im having it repainted lift new tires and bumpers etc. There was a few things that needed replaced like rear main seal but otherwise its clean rust free just a little rough on paint.

What color?

Thank you everyone. I’m thinking of doing the silver part of the two tone color with no clear coat.

Hey there! I'm not too far away from you in Canton. I just got a 2000 LC. Came from a well built Jeep that unfortunately caught on fire. Always wanted a LC. Ready to build her up!

20180413_184201.jpg

Nice looking ride sir. I had a 04 100 series and I loved it. I wish I never sold it.

Welcome! I just bought a 92 a few weeks ago myself! It's a project though, and will have to sit while it waits for a new heart beat. Flag me down if you see my 4runner around. I'm in Canton up off of Univeter.

IMG_3434.JPG

Windrock2.JPG

Hey guys Canton/Ball Ground area here. I have a 2008 4runner and about to pick up my first 100 series. Getting a 98 LX this weekend. We should have a nice Cherokee County LC meet up sometime.

Well the 92 was sold. I just bought a 03 and it was totaled on the 4th of July and just bought a mint 05 100 series with 100k miles! Love the truck and hate the other one got totaled and that 4 runner looks sick BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom