New to forums but for wrong reasons lol... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm on my second Tundra, and I love them to death but I'm done.

Ive gotten a serious itch for an FJ62 a few weeks ago and I've always seen them on and off over the years but never really paid much attention to them, my childhood dream vehicle was always a FJ40 but it was always out of reach and never really practical especially with two little ones in tow, which is why I had to upgrade from a 2011 DC Tundra to a 2014 Crewmax Tundra. I just really want an FJ62 for a family hauler now. I've got it all mapped out that it fits the bill for size and practicality.

My current tundra is on bilstien 5100's with 2 CC shims per side, coach's +2 shackles out back, 18x9 level 8 wheels with 275's, h1 retrofitted headlights, morimoto type t fog lights, TRD pro grill, and debadged

But i joined the forums to basically hunt for a FJ62, because Craigslist and eBay are coming up bust

Here's a few I could find of my old 2011 just before I traded her in and then my 2014 right when I got her and just did the 5100's and wheels

In hindsight, I should've just kept the 2011 as it would have been long paid off and then I could have gotten a 60 to play with, but at the time I needed to upgrade out of the double cab in a bad way due to infant car seats not working out so well in the back of it. The crewmax on the other hand, it's like a damn living room back there

IMG_4934.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_4305.JPG

It does appear the 60 series are getting harder to find in any condition- at least in the DC area. Try here:
FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Oh trust me, I've scoured. I'm looking into heavily importing. Possibly flying one way up north Canada and driving one back down and paying the tariff taxes on it. I've looked at a few Japanese importers as well but the market has just spiked and the deals are becoming harder and harder to come by, everyone's project is the next guy's impending financial pitfall as everyone wants to make a buck instead of being realistic on market value on what they really have, I'm not saying everyone, but I've run into quite a few flippers already and they don't know squat about Toyota much less FJs. I've run into 4, 3rd party transaction situations that I walked away from because it's just shady and the seller is pinning it on me and the real title owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom