New to Austin, Where to Wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everybody,
So I have tried searching mud and google to find anything about off road areas around Austin and can't seem to find anything other than Hidden Falls. I think I may have been spoiled by all of the public lands in Colorado and California but are there any public lands for off roading around here or are OHV parks all there really is?

Would anybody want to go this weekend? I can't make Round-Up so trying to get a little in this weekend.

Adam

Yep, Texas is 96% privately owned property.

Well that is what I was expecting to hear but was hoping that wasn't it. Do the National Forests east of Austin have anything?

Anybody interested in a day run to Hidden Falls?

Last edited:
I'm in NOLA until Monday. I'm free next Friday, sat, or sun

I can't make much happen during the week but I could do about a full day next Saturday, just got to be back in Austin by about 5:00.
Guessing pretty much all options are pretty packed on the weekends?

It's going to be crowded with the weather like it's suppose to be. If you've never been, head out. The place is big. You may end up waiting for folks here and there. But, it's not bad

Hey we are going to HF this Sunday if you guys are down. We will post up on the forum. Will have large group so it's cool to see the Yotas represent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom