new TLCA merchandise website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e-mail response

i agree that this is possible... as long as the software you use supports it... that doesn't appear to be the case here. wish it was...

another suggestion

if you have a suggestion for another company to do the work... please share it... and i'll check it out...

please remember that TLCA is basicly a volunteer organization... and we can always use more help...

ANC sells directly to Toyota employees, i see it as the same. But Toyota's volume and revenue is huge ours at 2 or 3 orders a day is not.

Well...
I'm impressed. I just ordered some stuff and discovered that I needed to reregister my account and go through the credit card input bhru-ha-ha.

Everything worked fine and my checkout was completed.

I realize a lot of folks think all Internet vending should run as smoothly as Amazon.com. But, I'm really pleased with our site and the software. Big kudos to Casey and Matt Farr. And, Jennifer who set us up with ANC.

Happy Trails! N

$8 shipping & handling for a pair of decals that would easily go USPS First Class envelope for 39 cents. Why??

This is one of the downsides of a fullfillment service like ANC, they need to get paid for their time and the storage space. That was really a "handling" fee plus postage. Yes it is too high. My suggestion is buy more things and the fee drops.

Sorry, I wish there was a better answer.

Which shipping option did you select?
Correction to my email, Woody. I had not put in my phone #, and had a "shipping information" error that prevented me from seeing the shipping method. Its UPS Ground, and there are no other options,... cost is $8.16, which I assume is their minimum S&H.

yup... I tried the same thing... But it does show the shipping costs before you click "OK" ...

Unfortunately, UPS is the only option from ANC.

I like hoodie sweat shirts, but sure don't like the white ones. Black, or maybe tan would have been better no? White's gonna show the grime really fast.

:eek:

I agree green or brown maybe grey or red but not white, I have always wanted to buy one but I would like another color so I haven't, Larry

Its not that there sold out, it tells me I am not authorised to look at page. Just trying to help you fix a problem.

so is UPS the only option to Canada ,would like some stuff but UPS will kill the deal for me . thier brokerage fee of $35.00 bucks or $65 bucks (can't remeber ) plus duty and taxes on top of the original shipping cost.would put shipping over .$70 bucks U.S. to canada for a shirt and a sticker .which also cost $20 or so dollars . makes for a very expensive t-shirt . USPS .would save some people a ton of cash .

just curious:cheers:

so is UPS the only option to Canada ,would like some stuff but UPS will kill the deal for me . thier brokerage fee of $35.00 bucks or $65 bucks (can't remeber ) plus duty and taxes on top of the original shipping cost.would put shipping over .$70 bucks U.S. to canada for a shirt and a sticker .which also cost $20 or so dollars . makes for a very expensive t-shirt . USPS .would save some people a ton of cash .

just curious:cheers:

No. Jennifer worked out a deal with ANC t ship our orders to Canada via USPS to avoid the UPS brokerage charges.

I'm not sure if it shows up as an option on the order / checkout process or if it is done automatically based on your address. Either way it should ship USPS.

We've also got 2 new t-shirts coming out. One should be out this week and the other in another week or two......

:beer:

exellent :grinpimp: i will be ordering .will wait to see the new t-shirt .glad to here you can ship usps .there was no option to select anything other than UPS . how do we get a proper shipping quote then ? is there a phone # maybe to order by phone ?

thank you very much for the quick response

:cheers:

How about larger t-shirt sizes.
Like 3XL....

Regards

Alvaro