New Thule Trailer (31 Viewers)

@perkj Spider webzzzzzzzzzz Hahahaha!

I blasted a bunch off Saturday while washing the trailer in prep for this year's trip (if no one comes down with anything...) to Mammoth.

@perkj Spider webzzzzzzzzzz Hahahaha!

I blasted a bunch off Saturday while washing the trailer in prep for this year's trip (if no one comes down with anything...) to Mammoth.

@Sir Velo LOL! I was expecting that comment. That is from 1 week in my garage while we spent some time out of town in the LR3 that is normally in the garage. Normally outside covered under the tarp results in hardly any webs. Go figure lol

nolamule

SILVER Star
Would love to find one of these trailers - if anyone has any leads please let me know. I am going to post a WANTED ad in the classifieds too.

Would love to find one of these trailers - if anyone has any leads please let me know. I am going to post a WANTED ad in the classifieds too.
I have a Thule in Idaho that we will be selling this summer. New tires and a spare

17608282-2D7E-4D12-8BBF-68A8A7687CBB.jpeg

I have a Thule in Idaho that we will be selling this summer. New tires and a spare

View attachment 2552244
Over in WA (Seattle area) and might also be interested. I've been looking for a light utility option and this seems great. Also oddly hard to find info on. I saw a ton of them in Germany (not all Thule) a few years ago and they have been in the back of my mind since.

I’m interested. I’m down south in Louisiana but grew up in Poky. Maybe we can work something out.
Will be back in Idaho in may. Did lose the lock. Found one on eBay but the company doesn’t ship to US. For a little trailer it holds lots of camping gear. Can’t even tell it’s behind us with my wrangler sport

nolamule

SILVER Star
Were there two models of the Thule that were imported. I was looking at some of the 1700 series but the one above looks small. Maybe it is just the picture.

I am also looking at the SPACE version but would like to save a few bucks and find something used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom