For Sale New SLEE 6 in lift coils FR/RR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
DSCN6390.JPG
DSCN6389.JPG
I have a set front and rear slee 6 in lift springs bought them from slee a week and a half ago. I was looking for the perfect ride and these arent quite there. installed fronts only for 200 miles total rear springs went in have no miles and came out, went in and came right out.The black is from painting the spring mounts and installing before fully dried.
paid 600 with shipping.
300.00 you pay ship or pick up located in mass.
ill take the 200 dollar hit, but trial and error is how it goes.
REARS ARE SLEE SOF5RH
FRONTS ARE SLEE SOF5FM
ORDERED 5/17/18
DSCN6392.JPG

Last edited:
That sounds used...

bump price dropp 300 u pick up or pay the ride, or ill keep em have dobbies king spring and these

these gotta go,

This is a great price but not everyone is hardcore for those monsters. You need to find the 3 link guys.

Reactions: RFB
250 for for 4 slee springs rear never saw a mile, front were in for 1 day. you pay shipping or pick them up located in boston

bump

Curious, what about the ride didn't agree with you?

Curious, what about the ride didn't agree with you?
It wasnt that. The new coils dropped the height right off the bat, and with a new aux tank going in and setting up everything shocks etc to the new ride height it seemed I screwed up again ordering another set of springs. was looking for a better ride when there may not have been one. that make sense?

Last edited:
I'm interested in these, just have a few questions as I'm a newbie to all this. I will be running 37's just want to make sure this won't be too much and make the height too high to look good!
look at my truck it has 37s and these spring it would ride LOWER and Im coming to colorado this week.

Really? How much lower are they sitting then what you have?
an inch or more only put them in long enough to realize the lowered the truck

ok 300 for these because Im rolling out if your on my way Ill meet you and deliver them leaving monday mornig hit e up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom