New Shock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi arich I was researching shocks and found your example in this thread. I have a 2008 200 and was just told by Toyota service my front struts were leaking. So I figure now is the time to replace front and rear. I don't want to lift the truck, just replace the shocks. From what I understand, in the picture above you had the Bilstein B6 4600's on and the top setting in the front leveling out the truck while keeping the rear stock height. Is that correct? Thanks for any input!
I have the bilsteins. I found they levelled it perfectly but also put about an inch of lift on all round, except I changed to bigger cooper tyres at the same time and didn't measure each precisely! They definitely reduce body roll and I like them but they are a lot firmer than original shocks and my partner said she quite liked the soft ride of the original. They settled down a bit once run in.

ARBs answer:

Hi Anthony-

At this point I don’t know what the service intervals are going to look like on these. We’re going for longevity as that’s what our customers expect and it will depend a lot on how they are used, but in real world terms, they haven’t been out long enough to get a good idea on mileage or time intervals yet.

Best Regards,

Mitch Carter
Tech Dept.
Air Locker, Inc.
425-264-1391
4810 D St NW
Auburn, WA 98001- 2466
mitchc@arbusa.com

Almost 8 months later. I wonder if any decent data points yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom