new set up... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My pics also courtesy of Kurt with Cruiser Outfitters. Sorry for the temporary hi-jack dude. It was rad wheelin' with ya for sure even though you busted that rod and I wussed out after taken out my door. ::) Hurry and get that sucker all fixed up so we can run some trails...

-Ferg-

[quote author=theferg link=board=2;threadid=10292;start=msg94346#msg94346 date=1074835888]
Ouch! Musta got a little too close... ::)

[/quote]what did the wife say......... :flipoff2: .......here is my favorite.

Ok, had to do one more... This is a close-up of above. How cool is it that one of the spotters had enough time to snap a pic *right* before I smashed my door on a rock...(but of course they didn't have enough time to call me off... :p )

-Ferg-

I'm really not bitter, just thought it a little funny...

[quote author=NW-sickboy link=board=2;threadid=10292;start=msg94351#msg94351 date=1074836241]
what did the wife say.........[/quote]

Well......she's somehow failed to see it yet... 8) I figure I'm gonna hurry and pull it out a bit and make it a little easier on the eyes...

And ya, that pic is definitely sweet. Kurt got some good ones for sure. Shame your rig was out pretty much before we even started... Oh well, I'll be back down soon and we can go hit that stuff (or where ever).

-Ferg-

kurt and i got it to the rodeo grounds in lehi then i got a ride to nates. i went to get it 2 nights ago and the battery was dead (yea i left my flashers on) and so i finally got it there last night. seriously if i got going over 20 MPH my whole rig would start bouncing back and forth like the worst death wobble EVER. took an hour to go from lehi to sandy (106th south)

When did you rig up the strap though? I musta missed that somehow. Nice thinkin', but probably didn't help too much I bet...

When you comin' to visit you're chicky next? I wanna do some explorin' out west o' here...

-Ferg-

prolly not for a few weeks. my rig will be at anarchy for at least a week so who knows. i just want to have all the bugs worked out by the moab pre run. btw..........drove an 01 tundra today.......SO NICE. can you say ivan stewart racing edition....might have to pull the trigger on that.

Dude, that sucks (busted panhard). I can honestly say that carrying a spare is not something I had ever considered before. So now you know the next obvious question is what were you doing when it broke? I'd really like to know since I'd never heard of one being bent or snapped before. Great idea with the strap.

my only question here is what trail were you guys running? former local boy but that didnt look fimiliar. was that in little moab? just curious as I will be down next spring for moab running (God I'm jonesing already) and would like to take a look at your rig.
Dave

Dave,

The trail is sort of by little Moab--but it's more west and a bit more north. Have you heard of the 5 Mile Pass OHV Rec Area? It's out past Eagle Mountain city. The current trails out there are called Rattlesnake and Constrictor. Rattlesnake is a 3+ and Constrictor is a straight up 5 :eek: . Thery're not the longest trails, but they've got some fun obstacles for sure. That place is huge out there and I know there is alread two more trails that people have been runnin' out there as well.

-Ferg-

Yeah I know the area used to dirt bike out there and camp as a teenager. of course there was no eagle mountain out there then just a lot of sagebrush and junipers. but a good place to root around on a weekend. I will have to post up as to wether I will be down during cruise moab or a different time this spring. cm would be great but that puts it over my month end for my shop. not a big deal for me personally but Ford dealerships are kind of ticky about their paperwork and I would need a solid week off of work to really enjoy the trip.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom