New rubber everywhere (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally got some rims and tires for my truck, put down rhino liner in cab and fixed tunnel cover.
20171018_152026_resized.jpg
20171018_152128_resized.jpg
20171004_123042_resized.jpg

What size tires did you go with?

Your 45 is coming along nicely. BTW that is a good looking GMC COE sitting in the back ground. Maybe a 48'? What are your plans for it?

Your 45 is coming along nicely. BTW that is a good looking GMC COE sitting in the back ground. Maybe a 48'? What are your plans for it?
thank you very much and good eye my good sir. the gmc is a 1952 once owned my R.E.O. leasing company. It has what seems like a brand new sissor lift bed and recieved a set of semi wheels so i can get rid of the split rims it currently has on it. the plans are to drive the thing and go from there, options include hauler, dump bed work truck and or mini house. I just cant decide yet.

That type of truck is gaining in popularity right now. I have a friend that is building a 58' Chevy COE. It will have a Duramax Diesel with the Allison six speed and an updated interior.

That type of truck is gaining in popularity right now. I have a friend that is building a 58' Chevy COE. It will have a Duramax Diesel with the Allison six speed and an updated interior.
SOUNDS PRETTY NICE, IM GOING TO KEEP THE 270CID SIX IT HAS FOR AS LONG AS I CAN W/ ORIGINAL 4 SPEED TRANS, I HOPE TO MAYBE FIND A 2 SPEED REAR END FOR IT SO IT CAN GO MORE THAN 45MPH. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom