For Sale New - Roof Top Tent - $900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All

I have a BRAND NEW roof top tent I imported direct from an overseas manufacturer. I ordered several for me and friends, but unfortunately one of them backed out which is why I'm selling this one. It's the exact build and design as the CVT Mt. Shasta Extended Pioneer Gazer . CVT are imported as well and I'm almost positive the tent I'm selling is made in the same factory, the materials and quality are identical (my friend has the CVT). The materials on this tent is excellent and build quality is exactly like the CVT. Parts are identical too so you can swap out parts with CVT/Tepui/ARB/Smittybilt if need be. The design is all the same.

Details:
Features: Fold out style with over hang extension
Capacity: 2-3 Person
Tent Material: Heavy Duty 280g poly/cotton Rip-Stop Canvas, 100% Waterproof, Mildew Proof, UV Treated, Wind Resistant
Rain Fly Material: 420d - Durable Polyester Canvas, 100% Waterproof, Mildew Proof, UV Treated, Wind Resistant
Pole: Aluminum Standard
Base: Light Weight Aluminum with plastic insulation
Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder
Mattress: High Density Foam Mattress with Washable Cover
Travel Cover: High Quality PVC cover, 100% Waterproof, UV Treated
Tent Color: Tan
Rain Fly Cover: Tan

This tent is still sealed in the box, but I can take more detailed images of my tent (exact same) upon request.
I'm asking $900, which is pretty much cost (shipping, agents, forwarders, customs, duties, fees, etc) My preference is local pick up near San Francisco, CA. I can ship too but the buyer must arrange the shipping details and pay for all costs.

PS. If several of you are interested in group order type of thing, I can assist now having gone through this extremely tedious process of working directly with oversees manufacturers. The more people the cheaper it is.

RTT1_1024x1024-L.jpg

RTTsizing_1024x1024-Th.jpg

I'm interested in a group buy sort of thing, as I'm really interested in the Mt. Rainier with annex. If something like that didn't come together I'd still like to pick your brain about the process.

I too could be interested in a group buy depending on the final price.

SOLD - Unfortunately, it's sold. However there has been a list of interest in the tent and I'm considering making another overseas order. If I can get atleast 5 people interested I can get the tents down to around $700-$750 each. PM if possibly interested.

Ill be taking pictures of my tent so that everyone interested can see the quality and build.

SOLD - Unfortunately, it's sold. However there has been a list of interest in the tent and I'm considering making another overseas order. If I can get atleast 5 people interested I can get the tents down to around $700-$750 each. PM if possibly interested.

Ill be taking pictures of my tent so that everyone interested can see the quality and build.
Did you take photos of the tent. Definitely interested on the group buy after seeing photos. Thanks

Interested, but looking for the larger, Denali Equivalent for a family of 5.

potentially interested in group buy of shasta extended pioneer

Just curious if you could comment on what your timeline ended up being on the whole Process from order to arrival. Been looking at the different versions and it seems about 7 weeks minimum lead time. Would appreciate your insight having been through the process. Thanks much! Also may be interested in joining a group buy if delivery is possible before November 1st.

IN for the GB if its still going to happen and he price is $700. were you able to get pictures of the actual product?

Hi All

I have a BRAND NEW roof top tent I imported direct from an overseas manufacturer. I ordered several for me and friends, but unfortunately one of them backed out which is why I'm selling this one. It's the exact build and design as the CVT Mt. Shasta Extended Pioneer Gazer . CVT are imported as well and I'm almost positive the tent I'm selling is made in the same factory, the materials and quality are identical (my friend has the CVT). The materials on this tent is excellent and build quality is exactly like the CVT. Parts are identical too so you can swap out parts with CVT/Tepui/ARB/Smittybilt if need be. The design is all the same.

Details:
Features: Fold out style with over hang extension
Capacity: 2-3 Person
Tent Material: Heavy Duty 280g poly/cotton Rip-Stop Canvas, 100% Waterproof, Mildew Proof, UV Treated, Wind Resistant
Rain Fly Material: 420d - Durable Polyester Canvas, 100% Waterproof, Mildew Proof, UV Treated, Wind Resistant
Pole: Aluminum Standard
Base: Light Weight Aluminum with plastic insulation
Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder
Mattress: High Density Foam Mattress with Washable Cover
Travel Cover: High Quality PVC cover, 100% Waterproof, UV Treated
Tent Color: Tan
Rain Fly Cover: Tan

This tent is still sealed in the box, but I can take more detailed images of my tent (exact same) upon request.
I'm asking $900, which is pretty much cost (shipping, agents, forwarders, customs, duties, fees, etc) My preference is local pick up near San Francisco, CA. I can ship too but the buyer must arrange the shipping details and pay for all costs.

PS. If several of you are interested in group order type of thing, I can assist now having gone through this extremely tedious process of working directly with oversees manufacturers. The more people the cheaper it is.

RTT1_1024x1024-L.jpg

RTTsizing_1024x1024-Th.jpg

I'm interested in the group buy

Interested

Ditto. Interested in the group buy. Is it still on? Seems to be there are at least 5 people who are somewhat committed. Are there restrictions, i.e. same tent? I'm okay with the Mt. Shasta Extended Pioneer Gazer lookalike as originally listed.

I'm in the same boat and also in the bay area. I sometimes drive down south, so I might be able to save people on shipping. No big deal.

Just an FYI, I just emailed Tepui with questions about a group buy as well. I'm curious what the price break down is. It seems like the OP's original deal is really good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom