New Pig Possibility (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have know the location of this pig for about 2 years and finally was able to take a closer look today. I think it has some potential but also some issues. I will have a lot of questions. I know it is a '72, will need glass all the way around, interior is bad, roof has a lot of rust. Has 2 front fenders that are in good shape along with a hood. Is it possible to redo the roof or just patch and go. How can I add a photo?

Pigs have problems with roof rail rust...and rust in many other places. Anything is possible, with alot of patience and help from this forum. If you want to save it, the knowledge and support from this forum is incredible.

Post up some pics....

Having trouble posting a pic, any suggestions. Using an apple.

Welcome! The easiest way that I've found using an apple computer is to open your i-photo page as well. When you're posting a reply, just drag an image from i-photo into the reply box. It should highlight the box when you do that. I think you have a 4 or 5 photo limit per post.

This thing has set out behind his shop for lord only knows how long. When I first saw it you could only see about 1/4 of the front windshield. Took about an hour to cut away the jungle. I still need to take a chainsaw and finish the job. Any pig owners in the Austin area? Thanks

unnamed-1.jpg

dam fine eye, my friend! lol good on you for digging it out. try talking to Jason at Cruiseryard; he's not too far from you. you could be in for alot of work with something that has been in such deep hibernation for so long...

Here are some additional pics after the jungle was removed. I'm thinking she is too far down the path but there may be some pieces that could help.
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0266.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom