new odyssey battery question

i just stepped up and got me one of them odyssey batteries...weighs about 50lbs! after installation, i have noticed a high idle and is about back to normal....is this just the computer resetting itself?
thanks

TrickyT

Hate that mud...
SILVER Star

Yes. The ECU got reset when you disconnected the battery and it's going through its re-learning cycle now.

fit well...the stock cables are kinda short but i got them in there and working well....snug as a bug!

went with the pc1500/34-78 (i know i don't need both post options but that was what they had...plus a smokin deal on it $199)

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

fjfar80

GOLD Star

Hey john_eckels...that is an Australian website you linked to. AU$400.00 = US$262.00. Although the shipping of a battery from Australia to the US is going to cost you a nice chunk of change.

Cheers.

- Mark

Hey john_eckels...that is an Australian website you linked to. AU$400.00 = US$262.00. Although the shipping of a battery from Australia to the US is going to cost you a nice chunk of change.

Cheers.

- Mark
I didn't even notice that. I stopped by Batteries Plus a while back and they wanted over $400 for one. I thought their prices were a bit high, but they seem to have some batteries no one else has.

Top Bottom