New Member Incoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
Threads
Hey all,
Thought I would introduce myself as I will be moving to OP come April this year. Been a member of IH8MUD for years, originally starting out in the 60 series forums with my old 85 FJ60. Sold her a few years ago when the ex-wife and I had started talking about purchasing a small travel trailer and she really wasn't up to towing with her '11 4Runner. I ended up finding myself a 98 100 Series that was slated for outdoors/towing duty but the universe had other things in-store for me.

Mid last year met some after being separated for over a year and divorced for a few months that lived in OP and here we are 9 months later. Found myself a good paying job and will be headed that way. Already been chatting here and there with KC_Overland on IG but will be looking for groups to do some wheeling with in the future, possible mtb and camping trips, etc.

Anyways, name is Greg and below is Alita my 100 series and Darksid3 my F30 340i m-sport. Hope to see y'all around and if you see a white hundred with TONS of stickers on her, that is likely me (come April).
Untitled by Greg Fisicaro, on Flickr
Untitled by Greg Fisicaro, on Flickr

Welcome! 1974, 1985, 1996 in OP.

9869B840-858B-49CB-9C1A-EF9517B99120.jpeg

Welcome (come April)

Always look forward to meeting another cruiser addict.

Thanks guys. I am back and forth for the next few months before I officially move. Should be a nice 3 day drive from NV to OP in April. Fingers crossed the weather decides to play nice.

Welcome to the group. Look forward to seeing you around, we have a pretty good family oriented group here, have 2 fall runs and working to add a spring run in the mix., and mix in with other group get togethers...

There is always someone willing to lend a hand, so don't be afraid to ask.

Cheers,

Welcome to the group. Look forward to seeing you around, we have a pretty good family oriented group here, have 2 fall runs and working to add a spring run in the mix., and mix in with other group get togethers...

There is always someone willing to lend a hand, so don't be afraid to ask.

Cheers,

This ^^

Welcome to KC (soon). Looking forward to formally meeting you.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom