New Landcruiser Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A couple updated pics. Construction is basically done, I still have to complete the bathroom and instal the boiler system. The Max Line air system is in but I would like to fabricate a 10-15' copper manifold between the compressor and filter which I have seen here on Mud. Max Line was easy to work with and is a quality product except for the plastic clips that hold the air line, I used plumbers tape to re-inforce them. I have some organizing to do, its amazing how fast it filled up.
upload_2018-12-25_14-36-30.jpeg

upload_2018-12-25_14-36-58.jpeg
upload_2018-12-25_14-37-33.jpeg

Thank you, well parts of it, ha ha

Thank you, well parts of it, ha ha

Well OK, that seat does look a little thin, for a rigid frame. A rigid frame is a young (younger than me anyway) man's ride. I may build one more before I'm done, just to say I did.

Its a full rigid, kick start. I counted every pebble and crack when I road it to Puerto Penasco, MX from Los Angeles, CA a few years ago. The last few miles were painful, but nothing a few shots of tequila didn't take care of.

Nice shop. Is that a Fummins parked outside? Did you ditch a gas motor or the 7.3?

Thank you. It is, A friend and I dropped in a 12 valve about three years ago. It runs great.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom