New IH8MUD format issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack

♠️Project Snowball❄️
Threads
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
The previous IH8MUD format allowed you to write up and attach pictures and see them on the thread as you wrote it up.
Since the format changed here on IH8MUD now it puts in attached as the picture without showing the picture and you need to preview in order to see how your post is laid out.
Anybody else notice this? It was so nice to pick the pictures you wanted and post all of them. Then you could look at the pictures and do a write up accordingly. Now you have to preview then go back and edit.
Another issue is including a MUD member. The previous format you would put @whoever and a list of MUD members would appear and you could choose who you wanted to include. How do you do this now? If I’m missing something I’d like to know.

@Hojack = this feature worked perfectly for me just now. Unsure what the issue would be on your end.

When posting and adding pictures in this box instead of showing the picture it says attach. I’ll take a picture and show you.
6F258BC6-84EA-4BD2-8086-6C7B946A26A6.jpeg

BAA1FD4E-BC52-4AE6-8AC9-A66687CD3069.png

This is what I’m talking about. The previous format would actually instert the photo and not show ATTACH...
Makes it difficult to post several pictures and then have to preview it in order to make sure you posted to the correct picture.

Test

Test again

As you can see in my screenshot, it's working fine for me.

I SEE the issue....click the GEAR icon that is gold colored in your screenshot. That icon toggles between BB Code and WYSIWYG

Ok

Awesome
You rock @woody
Thanks
Another thing. In conversations I cannot post pictures. I’ve gotten other members to post but haven’t been able to allow me to post. Can ya help with that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom