New hauling trip coming up!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any trips from Tacoma to LA coming up? Might need a 2F hauled.

Looking for a car or truck to haul from Arizona anywhere north along the west coast towards Washington state, I can leave anytime, call me!!

I was looking to get a haul from Sacramento to Phoenix if my item is still available. Is that along your route?

Is a trip planned soon? I am interested n contributing for a light load

I need a set of 4 tires from Ventura to Sacramento

Goner

Last edited:
Bummer, I am looking for a haul from Sacramento to Phoenix. It is light, a golf cart roof

Just started to text with money time... I could help get golf cart roof to bay area for him... And he could bring my tires back for me :) but we both will prob need to kick in some cash to cover the gas for a bigger vehicle ;)

I am in Phoenix so Bay area would not do me any good. Bummer...

I am in Phoenix so Bay area would not do me any good. Bummer...

Well, the point was moneytime is in the bay area, and he is going to LA on sunday, so that would get the roof to the 10 at least, which I think would be much easier for you to find a way to get it than from Sacramento. Just trying to help.

I need 4 tires from ventura to sac/dixon/bay if you have a trip coming up...

I was looking to get a haul from Sacramento to Phoenix if my item is still available. Is that along your route?

Tony I can probably do this for you right around new years, call me on my cel, I'm not on this board all the time......(253) 590-6404, thanks.

Goner

Last edited:
Tony I can probably do this for you right around new years, call me on my cel, I'm not on this board all the time......(253) 590-6404, thanks.

Sounds good, I will give you a call some time in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom